Digital Project Administrator
The Digital Project Administrator will play a vital role in the Company's Digital Team responsible for the project administration of the Data Warehouse project and other key digital projects, contributing to the success of the team in delivering a high-quality digital service to all stakeholders.
Our client is within the IT industry - based in Manchester. They work collaboratively with their client to provide high quality facilities that enable excellent care and supports staff well being.
The Successful Digital Project Administrator will be responsible for:
- Support project teams in the administration of project plans and schedules.
- Attend project meetings, setting these up and managing diary invites, as
- Taking actions and managing updates, ensuring all actions are completed in a
- timely fashion.
- Update trackers and logs with project activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist with process mapping and documenting project tasks.
- Learn and use supplier project management systems and software as required.
The Successful Digital Project Administrator will have/ be:
- Experience of working in project team and providing administrative support.
- Experience of managing project action logs and task trackers.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
10-13 p/h salary + 6 month Temp contract + immediate start