As the Office Administrator you will report directly into the Executive Assistant of a growing SME business. You will be tasked with delivering core administration services and taking a true partnership approach to your work, consistently bridging individual, departmental needs with that of the broader company.
The client is a growing SME based in knutsford who are looking for a permanent office administrator to join their fast growing team. This is a great opportunity for the person who shows an impressive attitude and not only take full responsibility for their duties but are enthusiastic to take on new challenges which will develop their career.
The Key responsibilities will include
- Meet and greet visitors to the office.
- Interacting in a highly professional manner with senior executives internally and externally.
- Coordinating high volume detailed domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Knowledge of using finance systems for expenses, reconciliation of credit cards.
- Coordinate and participates in team meetings/events and other activities that improve operational running of the business.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain strong communication with all stakeholders involved.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills needed in order to support the growing business.
- Acts as a project ambassador by providing proactive support on important projects, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Full ranges of administrative duties to include: Manage T&E submissions, taking meeting minutes, setting up Microsoft Teams/ WebEx meetings, communication drafting, PowerPoint & Excel creation.
- Travel to events as necessary to support leadership team.
- Answer external/internal calls, taking and relaying accurate messages to the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and EA as appropriate.
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail including courier service administration and distribution
- Maintain office supplies, sundries, order stationery and liaise with facilities management company in relation to reporting faults within the office
- Arrange and coordinate meetings using the internal meeting room/office as a whole.
- Support the Project Manager/Executive Assistant with PA duties for the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) including diary management, arranging travel for the team including flights, hotels, transfers, taxis and trains adhering to the company's Travel and Expenses policy at all times and being fully familiar with its content
- Any other duties as delegated by the EA from time to time
General administration including filing, printing, scanning, shredding, making tea and coffee
The Successful candidate will have/be
2+ years of administrative experience with the desire to be a PA/EA
Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel on a daily basis
Must have an excellent work ethic
Maintains a high sense of urgency.
Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
A Salary of £18,000- £20,000 + Pension employee contribution