Interim Organisational Design Expert- AgileHR - London
Working for a leading Global organisation, I am seeking an interim organisational design expert who has experience in designing a HR Operating Model in an environment governed by Agile principles.
You will be responsible for designing and planning the implementation of the Agile HR organisation globally and implementing the new Agile HR once approved.
- Work with the AgileHR Team to help drive the design of the new Agile HR organisation, aligned to the HR Purpose, Mission and Strategy
- Plan the implementation of the Agile HR organisation globally and across HR.
- Define the strategy to bring the multiple stands of existing Operating Model and location strategy work across HR functions into one consolidated whole and help to execute same
- Manage stakeholders within HR and in the Business on the impact of the changes and continuous engagement throughout the various phases of the transformation
- Implement the new AgileHR model once this is approved by Senior Executive
It is essential that you have experience of working in a matrix organisation and in a virtual global team with Agile principles and able to articulate a design vision.
This is an intial 6 month project that may extend beyond this period. Day rate circa £600-750pd