Head of Reward - 12 month FTC
Oakleaf Partnership are working exclusively with an extremely fast-paced Financial Services firm. This Head of Reward role will be for initially 12 months and report directly into the Global Head of HR. The main focus will be to drive the strategic design of remuneration policy and continually develop, implement and communicate reward and benefits policies.
- Manage, enhance and develop a consistent, equitable and appropriate global reward strategy
- Assist the Company to achieve its business strategy and demonstrate alignment to compensation principles as determined by the Remuneration Committee
- Manage all aspects of the Company's bonus scheme and annual salary and bonus review process, including participation in market compensation studies
- Design and implement incentive and employee benefit schemes as appropriate
- Provide technical support to the Human Resources team and desk and function heads on all aspects of reward and benefits ·
- This role has overall responsibility for the Reward Function as well as the Payroll and Benefits function within the HR team. As part of this you have management responsibility for one Reward Analyst, a Payroll Manager and their direct report, a Payroll Officer.
The successful candidate
- The ideal candidate will be a highly credible individual with a proven track record in developing, managing and implementing reward strategies across a range of business areas.
- Will have experience gaining credibility, influencing decision making and negotiating at a senior level.
- Will have a broad compensation and benefits experience and will be happy to do a mix of operational and strategic work.
- International exposure as well as Remuneration Committee experience is preferred for this role.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a challenging and changing environment. Experience working in the Financial Services sector is desired
- Experience managing or overseeing a payroll function also beneficial