Systems Project Lead (SuccessFactors) - Talent & Succession
Up to £475 plus holiday pay
Oakleaf are working with a fast-paced global Financial Services organisation on a high profile Systems project with a focus on Talent Succession and Internal Mobility. This role will be key in implementing Gloat and will bridge the gap between multiple systems as well as HR teams and IT.
* Design Lead for key projects or initiatives with a focus on the Talent and Succession Processes
* Design owner for the 'as-is' process as they move out of the design phase and lead on the User Acceptance Testing
* Responsible for ensuring that all changes to HR process and system changes are appropriately user acceptance tested and signed-off.
* Focus on User Experience and Service Outcomes
* Responsible for developing relationships with all SMEs, and HR IT teams to ensure alignment of objectives and deliverables
* Responsible for working on a day-to-day basis with key systems (Taleo, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors Systems)
* Aligning SuccessFactors to deliver effective releases across modules and working with different data models across different systems
The successful candidate
* Experience in HR with a strong understanding of the impact HR processes have upon HR Systems
* Experience with SuccessFactors or similar solution
* Experience in dealing with the clients of HR to understand the user perspective
* Experience within a Design Authority in major transformation programme
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills