L&D Manager, 12 Month FTC
I am recruiting on behalf of a leading International Law firm, with a fantastic high performing culture with more than 40 Offices globally, who truely know that their people are the heart of their business. They are looking for an L&D Manager to join them for a period of 12 Months.
The successful candidiate will manage the design and delivery of a range of global, regional and UK development initiatives for trainees, associates, senior associates, counsel, partners, and business services professionals. This involves predominantly in-house programmes, workshops, and e-learning, and some commissioning and managing of external providers as appropriate.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide coaching to assigned partners, counsel, senior associates and associates as part of the development programs
- Work with the Head of L&D to review and moderate Development Reports for participants on their flagship program for senior lawyers globally
- Alongside the Head of L&D, oversee the management and delivery of EMEA Senior Associate programs, providing strategic advice, guidance and support to the Learning & Development Advisers who will take the lead on these programs
- Provide strategic advice and oversee the management and delivery of the Associate Development Program
- Lead the UK Combining Potential mentoring and reverse mentoring program
- Collaborate with the team globally, which will include supporting their projects
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Line manage 2 L&D professionals
- Scope, design, deliver, and evaluate other development projects and initiatives as they arise
What they are looking for:
This organisation would really like someone with a client centric/ customer focussed approach. You must be able to work collabouratively at all levels, be willing to support and mentor other team membors and truely be a global ambassador for L&D across the organisation. You must be adaptable to a fast apced and ever changing environment, and comfortable working remotely but as part of a global team.
Ideally someone who has experience from a Law Firm would be fantastic, and they will also consider someone from a wider Professioanl Services background.