University Relations Lead
We're currently working with a global financial services business on an opportunity for a Campus Marketing & Attraction Lead to join their London office, focusing on top universities across EU and UK.
The business which has a technical focus is incredibly high-performing but benefits from a slightly boutique culture with excellent benefits and perks.
Reporting to the Head of Campus and working closely with the Graduate Recruitment team and Senior Stakeholders in the business, the Campus Marketing & Attraction Lead will be integral to the development of the firm's campus attraction strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving the annual campus plan including events, programmes etc.
- Managing & developing relationships with university contacts
- Come up with innovative ideas to strengthen the on-campus brand
- Manage sponsorships
- Work with campus teams in two other global offices to ensure global continuity
- Shape and execute campus recruitment strategies to ensure strong and diverse talent pipelines
- Utilise data and reporting to identify improvements, bringing creative new ideas to the campus recruiting strategy
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Have at least 7 years of experience in a campus attraction role
- Have worked in financial services or technology sectors
- Have experience working in the EU campus recruiting market
- Be self-motivated and confident working in a challenging, fast-paced environment