Transfer Team Administrator
As the Administrator you will undertake all elements of transfer processing. This involves transfers of Stocks and Shares ISAs, Cash ISAs, certificated stock transfers and non-ISA portfolio transfers (both in and out) on both a cash and/or an in-specie basis.
The client is a well established business based in Northwich who are recruiting on a 6 month FTC basis for an experienced administrator to join their fast growing team.
The Key Responsibilities will include
- To undertake all administrative processes across all product and portfolio types. This is across both the advised and self-directed arms of the business.
- To develop and maintain close relationships with other offices within the business.
- To undertake direct liaison with 3rd parties both in terms of documentation forwarding and query/issue resolution.
- To check all transfer documents are completed properly and meet internal and regulatory requirements.
- To check/process all business accurately and on a timely basis and to ensure that all targets and internal service levels are met.
- To liaise closely with other internal departments, to ensure all business processes run smoothly and effectively.
- To perform a variety of other administrative tasks falling under the remit of the Transfers Team.
- To assist in collating departmental statistics on a daily and monthly basis, where appropriate.
- To assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Experience processing transfers under the TeX agreement
- · Knowledge of the process for transferring managed funds to and from a nominee including identifying the next point for chasers· Experience inputting into the Crest GUI and ongoing monitoring· Experience validating share certificates and completing Crest forms· Experience with Corporate Sponsored Nominees and Form E completion· Knowledge of the ISA rules including those specific to transfers
A Salary of £21,000