Digital Marketing Assistant
Our client are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join the dynamic team within their fast-growing company that offer great benefits.
The ideal candidate will have previous marketing experience and the necessary IT skills to generate eye catching advertising content, manage their website and social media accounts, analyse data and produce reports. A creative, enthusiastic, pro-active, and engaging personality is essential.
Page Personnel are partnered with a brilliant and rapidly growing electronics business based in Reading, Berkshire who are now looking for a Marketing Assistant to work alongside the Marketing Manager.
- As Digital Marketing Assistant, you will review and update the online inventory of tools, this includes writing copy, reviewing images/videos/logos and updating trackers
- Write and publish marketing literature to increase the brand presence online for internal and external communication, i.e.: newsletters, press releases, blogs and news articles
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the websites across Europe
- Digital asset creation of images/videos/banners/gifs to use on landing pages, newsletters, social media and advertising
- Support the management and creation of newsletters, blogs, social media, and videos on YouTube as well as updating the respective trackers
- The Digital Marketing Assistant will build and maintain strong relationships with the European Marketing Teams, working with them to create effective solutions and support with local implementations and translations
- Use online marketing analytics to gather statistic from web, social and video channels to create monthly, quarterly and yearly reports will be a key part of the Digital Marketing Assistant's role
- Degree educated ideally in Marketing and/or Business
- Prior experience in online marketing would be desirable but not essential for the role of Digital Marketing Assistant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills alongside good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel), marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Experience with photo and video editing software (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop or Flash) is beneficial, but not essential
- Proven experience with research methods using data analytics software and the ability to decipher and organise data would be ideal for the Digital Marketing Assistant position
- Excellent organisational and time management skills in order to prioritise objectives effectively and efficiently and be very hands on in their approach
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with service
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension - up to 15% total contribution
- Life assurance