Head of HR
Job Title: Head of HR
Location: Sutton Coldfield, B72 1TJ
Salary: £45,000 pa
Contract Type: Perm / Full Time
Auriga Services Ltd, a dynamic, fast-growing public benefit entity are seeking a Head of HR to join the team in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham offering a salary of circa £45,000. With a track record spanning 23 years, Auriga Services are mature enough to provide outstanding service through the application of extraordinary levels of skills and experience. They manage combined annual funds of over £15 million helping people alleviate their debt and realise income and benefits that make a real difference to the quality of their lives. This is achieved through the administration of charitable trust funds for water company customers, and income realisation for local authority residents and patients within the NHS. We help 1,000 people every day who are experiencing financial hardship.
We enjoy flexible and home working, a generous holiday allowance, good pension and a great working environment.
As a senior member of Auriga’s management and reporting to the Chief Executive, as the Head of HR you will:
- Be the face of human resources with the view to delivering an excellent operational and strategic service.
- Develop and implement a co-ordinated HR strategy creating synergy and harmony across the organisation.
- Ensure the organisation is operating within a legally robust HR policy and procedural framework.
- Provide robust professional HR advice and management information to managers within the organisation.
We are looking for a Head of HR with:
- Chartered member of CIPD.
- Experience of successfully influencing leaders.
- Experience of managing or playing a key part in change management projects.
- The ability to think flexibly to provide pragmatic solutions to problems.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to influence, coach and build strong working relationships with colleagues and partners.
- The vision, ambition, and skill to grow a high-quality HR function in a medium-sized company.
- The aspiration to help us grow and who is a confident leader and highly accountable.
This is a permanent full-time contract, hours can be flexible to meet the requirements of the business and your personal situation. The Head of HR will be joining a company of over 65 friendly staff. We are seeking exceptional people with passion, enthusiasm and ability to join and make our mission a reality. If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to join the team at Auriga Services click apply now.
Please send a job relevant CV and a covering letter that explains why you would be a suitable candidate for this human resources position and why you would like to work for Auriga Services. We’re looking for those that take the extra effort to do some research about us and demonstrate a desire to work in a company with our values.