An exciting opportunity has become available for an Pensions Administrator to join a highly successful team who have had a record year and has amazing potential to further achieve in the future. You will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day compliance operations of the Defined Benefits team.
My client are a fast growing business who have had a record year due to their hard work and motivation to strive for the best results for their clients. They offer amazing benefits including internal progression to achieve your career aspirations and additional training to further your experience in the industry.
- Provide the customer with correct and accurate information by demonstrating a comprehensive knowledge and administering all parts of the pension life cycle within Defined Benefits.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the specific pension schemes by processing all parts of the pension life cycle including calculating benefits and payments.
- Prioritise all customer and third party requests, ensuring problems are resolved promptly and efficiently within the agreed timescales.
- Analyse, validate and process customer information accurately and securely, maintaining member and scheme records in compliance with all data regulations.
- 2 - 3 Pensions Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised with the ability to multi task
- Can work well under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Genuine career progression and training
- Supportive working enviroment
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday with your Birthday off too
- Retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme