HR Business Partner
Your new company
I am currently supporting, and Education Trust based in North London as they are looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to join them as HR Partner. This is an exciting time to be joining a rapidly developing, small Human Resources Team.
Your new role
The role will be challenging and rewarding and there will be a real opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark, whilst contributing to the expansion and growth of the Human Resources culture within the Trust. This is a standalone position and the postholder will undertake the full range of HR activities for the which will include Advisory and all HR related administration, reporting to the Principal on a daily basis with overall reporting line to the Director of Human Resources.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years of experience working in an Advisory capacity is essential
- Previous experience of working in a standalone role would be an advantage
- Experience of working in Education or Public Sector environment
- Proven experience of creating HR policies and procedures
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent experience
What you'll get in return
8.30am-4.30pm Full time (37.5 hours), 52 weeks, Holiday Entitlement 25 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.