Learning & Development Manager
Learning & Development Manager - North London/Hertfordshire - £Negotiable
I am currently working with a well established, commercial organisation that is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Director, you will have overall responsibility for designing and implementing key learning and development initiatives at all levels across the organisation, primarily focused at our customer facing colleagues. They are required to identify and deliver a forward-thinking, efficient and effective learning and development agenda. You will be the "go-to person" to provide expert advice on learning and development interventions at an individual, team and organisational level.
You will need the following experience:-
- Significant experience of working in a consultative sales (inbound & outbound) environment is absolutely essential for this role
- Designing & delivering sales training programmes
- Designing &delivering blended learning and development solutions to meet business priorities, using a Learning Management System as well as supporting materials to access & communicate with wide audiences in an effective way
- Strong coaching skills
- Able to demonstrate the effectiveness and return on investment of learning and development initiatives
- Highly collaborative and able to partner with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally including overnight stays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.