HR Assistant / Administrator (3 month contract)
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in change processes, especially Organisational restructure in a comparable sector.
A leading not for profit organisation based in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, this role supports the HR Department with specific key responsibilities. This role is focused on an Organisational Change commencing in 2021. Employee Relations and experience, knowledge and capability of the elements below are critical within this role.
- Directly supporting the HR Lead on the delivery of Organisational change project
- Management and delivery of all documentation covering Org Change and ensuring all communicated to in an appropriate fashion.
- Prepares accurate and suitable MI reports for the HRBP and those managing Org Change for well-informed people decisions to be made.
- Ability to understand and support change management processes.
- As and when required, prepare exit costs for employees such as redundancy calculations and all associated costs for checking
- Ideally working towards a CIPD qualification
- Experience of high-level administration within an organisation
- Project management experience (org change and TUPE)
- Basic understanding of employee related legislation
- Organised, methodical and detail-conscious
- Extreme eye for detail
- Highly conscientious
- Able to produce high quality written correspondence (and reports)
- IT literate, with ability to use MS Office software, to competent-user standard (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Personable with well-developed inter-personal skills.
- Resilient with the ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly
- Competitive salary
- Exciting opportunity to gain experience with a leading not for profit organisation