Senior HR Advisor - 3 month fixed-term contract
Reporting to the Lead HR Business Partner, this role supports the HR Department with specific key responsibilities. This role is focused on an imminent incoming TUPE transfer on 1st April 2021. Employee Relations and experience, knowledge and capability of the elements below are critical within this role.
A national healthcare company.
- Management of TUPE procedure from start to finish (TUPE in) to include all aspect of administration
- Knowledge and experience of carrying out due diligence prior to a TUPE transfer to ensure all liabilities are known (this has commenced - HRBP will handover but continue to oversee)
- Experience of carrying out employee consultation programmes regarding TUPE and any changes to terms and conditions of employment
- Preparing accurate information for TUPE transfers in & out
- As and when required, prepare exit costs for employees such as redundancy calculations and all associated costs
- Previous experience in a HR Advisor position
- Demonstrable experience in leading change processes, especially TUPE in a comparable sector
- CIPD qualification
- Knowledge of and depth of experience with Unions is a must have
- Knowledge sharing and the ability to coach and mentor the junior members of the department is key in this role
- Ability to understand and support change management process
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start