Talent Acquisition Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the EMEA Talent Team based in London.
You will be an integral part of the team and will coordinate interview arrangements for candidates, staffing specialists and hiring managers in the UK.
You will be working for a well-known international Technology company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to the EMEA Talent Acquisition team, you will be as follows:
- Coordinate interview arrangements for candidates, staffing specialists and hiring managers.
- Interact with external suppliers, e.g. recruitment agencies, travel agency.
- Produce activity reports, employment contracts.
- Initiate candidate relocation and/or work permit applications.
- Obtain candidate references.
- Provide general administrative support to the Staffing team and HR.
- Knowledge of scheduling, interviews, meetings and/or travel arrangements.
- Detail-oriented, and possess excellent organisational skills.
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator for this Technology company based in London will posses the following:
- Previous customer service, human resources, recruitment or related/applicable knowledge.
- Able to prioritise effectively, to multi-task and to work accurately in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as this initially will be remote working.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree; some Human Resources course work beneficial.
This Talent Acquisition Coordinator position is an ongoing temporary assignment for 12 months.
Remote working initially.