Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner
Your new company
My client are a global, specialist manufacturer with numerous UK sites and a strong presence across Europe. They now have a requirement for an experienced internal talent acquisition specialist to join their team based in Crewe with regular working from home flexibility.
Your new role
You will report to the EU Talent Acquisition Manager and join a team of recruiters across Europe as my client look to embed a value add Talent Acquisition function across the region.
The focus of the role will be in partnering the UK Business in their recruitment efforts sourcing the best talent from passive and active markets to join their team. You will be a true 360 degree, end to end internal recruiter with agility to switch from commercial to technical roles at all levels of seniority, and the ability to manage stakeholders on multiple levels.
Working closely with your HR colleagues and the Business, the role will also ensure effective advertising channels, strive to enhance our employer brand embed and will champion our internal and external recruitment processes. While the predominate focus will be on the UK market, the role will be expected to recruit internationally as required based on cross EU, recruitment volumes and business focuses.
The role sits within a decentralised multinational recruitment team, and thus requires an experienced UK based professional to work autonomously.
As The UK Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Specialist You Will
- Manage up to 30 positions consecutively at various stages of the recruitment lifecycle, from vacancy briefing to acceptance of verbal offer
- Use a variety of sourcing channels to harvest the best talent in the UK marketplace, including LinkedIn Recruiter
- Act as a partner to hiring managers and HRBPs, advising, guiding, and coaching on all matters relative to recruitment needs
- Be an advocate for our employer brand and unique selling points of careers
- Partner with external agencies where required to fill specialist and senior roles and work to refine a trusted PSL, which will act as a conductor for positive employer branding
- Work to agreed SLAs as defined by the recruitment process and take a strategic approach to critical KPIs such as 'time to accept', 'source of hire' and 'cost per hire'
- Become an owner of challenges within region, proactively seeking resolutions without escalation
- Support CI projects across the European Talent Acquisition space
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar, internal recruitment role (external experience will be considered)
- Experience of recruiting within technical and commercial functions at a variety of grade levels
- Direct search experience and capability
- Strong stakeholder manager skills at all business levels including business leadership
- Familiarity with UK employment law in relation to recruitment internally and externally
- Experience of using ATS's
- A highly disciplined approach to Talent Acquisition process and systems
- Experience of submitting accurate and timely weekly report and ability to create ad-hoc reports as required by stakeholders
- Ability to work to SLAs
- International recruiting experience (preferred)
- Focus on employer branding and key business agendas such as diversity and talent development
- CIPD or recruitment qualification/ certificate (desirable)
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£35,000-£40,000 plus excellent benefits and home working flexibility post Covid-19.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.