EMEA Payroll Strategy Specialist
EMEA Payroll Strategy Specialist - 12 month FTC £90k to £95k + Bonus
A global leading Investment Firm seek an experienced EMEA Payroll Strategy Specialist to head up a 12 month FTC.
Working closely with the Head of HR you will be responsible for looking at their entire EMEA road map and then make significant recommendations on their current Vendors and who they need to retain, let go and invite in to tender. And also look at their entire EMEA offering a whole to see what works and where they are falling behind.
- Must be experienced in EMEA Payroll Strategy: 20,000 employees across 30 countries
- Must have an investigative mindset
- Strong vendor knowledge across the EMEA landscape
- Must be confident in holding vendors to account
- Strong business partner internal and external
- Strong communicator and confident in speaking to senior stakeholders
- Have the confidence to stand their ground and push back
- Must have the ability to influence and put across your strategy recommendations in an effective manner
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough EMEA strategy skill set
- Must have a wealth of EMEA payroll and vendor knowledge
- Must be able to understand what the client needs and make relevant recommendations
- Have the ability to work with a client who has lost control of their EMEA payroll offering and show strength in their decisions