E-Learning Content Manager
A leading consultancy business based in London is looking for a E-Learning Content Manager to join their wider HUman Resources and Personnel team in London.
A leading consultancy business based in London is looking for a E-Learning Content Manager to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team.
Role of the E-Learning Content Manager :
- Create and maintain strong relationships with SMEs to ensure new content is structured in a way which reflects the desired learning outcomes of courses and includes all relevant content presented in an engaging and meaningful manner.
- Design a variety of training materials such as interactive modules, guides, quizzes, and videos from start to finish, creating outline designs, and storyboards.
- Create authoring scripts for videos and voiceovers where necessary.
- Create engaging and effective e-learning content using rapid authoring tools.
- Ensure the storyboards are accurate and complete in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and version control progresses through the development process.
- Work with team members to meet the design challenge with a creative and agile approach, while working to agreed standards.
- Work with the network's branding teams to ensure brand compliance across all training materials.
- Use modern approaches in e-learning design including scenario-based, simulations and gamification to create modern and engaging blended learning content.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working with and maintaining effective relationships with SME's for a range of different projects.
- Experience within instructional design, presentation/graphical design and e-learning development to a high level.
- Excellent written and oral development skills and experience writing effective audio and video scripts.
- Experience working on translations.
- Demonstrated experience using a range of authoring tools such as Articulate 360, Adobe suite, Camtasia.
- Strong graphical design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills