Learning & Development Specialist
- Full Time
Learning and Development Specialist – this is a brand new role within a hugely successful and dynamic organisation that have experienced year on year growth. Last year was completely unprecedented and their most successful year of trading - what a time to be joining them! This amazing opportunity will see you take ownership for creating and delivering an inspiring and creative L&D and Talent agenda which will be key to driving future business success.
- Implementation of standards for learning and development across all roles, including leading, sourcing, organising, and evaluating training.
- Support the HR Director in the talent management strategy both for succession planning and identifying high potential/ performing talent across the business.
- Oversee career and performance management initiatives.
- Facilitate the apprenticeship and graduate programmes.
- Benchmark staff roles and reviewing existing employee benefits package.
- Working with the wider HR team on project work, representing the focuses of learning and development and talent management.
- Degree level education with CIPD qualification
- Experience/quals in coaching and mentoring
- Evidence of CPD
- Credible, personable and ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in identifying high potential/ high performing talent.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level
The role of Learning & Development Specialist would suit an experienced L&D professional, someone ready to take the next step up or an HR professional with a particular interest and desire to specialise in L&D. This is a rare opportunity to join one of Devon’s most successful businesses. For more information on the role please apply today.
Learning & Development Manager, Learning & Development Specialist, L&D jobs, L&D Exeter, L&D Devon, Talent Management, Exeter jobs, Devon jobs, Torquay Jobs, Newton Abbot Jobs, Plymouth Jobs, HR Jobs, Talent Jobs, Training Jobs, HR jobs Exeter, HR Jobs Devon, People Development, People Partner, Learning Specialist, Talent & Leadership
Apply for Learning & Development Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly