Temporary HR Coordinator
This is a great role for immediately available HR professionals looking to gain more exposure by joining a growing organisation in St. Albans as a Temporary HR Coordinator. The HR team has been increasingly busy and are now looking for an extra pair of hands. The role is an ongoing temporary position with potential to become permanent after 6 months.
The client is a market leader in their field and due to sustained growth and increasing workload, they are now looking for a Temporary HR Coordinator to join their team ASAP. They are looking for candidates with a background in HR, able to pick up new systems and ideally studying towards their CIPD.
- Employee lifecycle
- Assist with recruitment; screening CVs, arranging interviews, providing feedback, liaising with agencies
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding process - contracts, offer letters, exit interviews
- Collate information for monthly payroll
- Maintain employee records on HRIS system
- Maintain up to date information regarding employee absence, holiday etc.
- Prepare letters of correspondence
- Assist with HR projects i.e. learning and development activities
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a HR role
- Living locally to St. Albans
- Able to start at short notice
- Friendly, polite and able to work well within a team
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
A competitive rate, chance to join a reputable brand and the potential for the role to become permanent.