Employee Relations Lead
As the Employee Relations Lead you will be responsible for the end to end casework and tetam of advisors within the business working with global managers. You will also be reponsible for ensuring processes and procedures are in place to suit best practice.
This is definitley a 'roll your sleeves' up type role. If ER is your passion then this will be the role for you.
What you will be doing:
* Liaise with Senior HR, HR Managers and Senior Operational Management to provide counsel and ER guidance that supports the Company in establishing and maintaining programmes that promote employment practices that balance best practice and commercial need, in a common-sense way
* Ensures HR Business Partners receive employee relations support and guidance, proactively looking for opportunities to improve ER application and capability across total operations and Hr shared service.
* End to end casework at all levels across the business
* Identify and Assess potential risks (financial, PR, etc) and work with HR and Operations to ensure that robust decisions are made.
* Provision of responsive ER support nationally/ supporting managers internationally with teams in the UK
* Identify opportunities challenge ineffective practices and reduce unnecessary costs
What we are looking for:
* Previous Employee Relations experience, also leading a team
* Experience of providing advice on Employment Relation issues to a range on stakeholders
* Significant experience in dealing with change management
* Evidence of delivery of training interventions to a broad spectrum of managers with varying levels of confidence.
* Experience coaching and developing others
* Proven understanding and application of UK Employment law and ER in a fast paced, commercial environment
* Effective communication and influencing skills - able to frame communication in a way that executives will respond to, without having the authority to tell people what to do
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal customers, specifically line managers
* Ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timescales
The Salary is paying between £60,000 and £65,000 + Benefits.
If you're interested in the role please contact Adam Purchase