As the Account Manager you will report into the Account Director helping build relationships with internal and external partners.
They are a creative agency that help brands discover who they are and help they branch out making sure they tell their story. Putting relationships in the forefront of their minds, they nurture their partnerships and always put their clients first.
- Have a clear understanding of the agency's offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services.
- Understand clients' business objectives and challenges and development of market insight to support with planning and creative process.
- Build and develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact.
- Successfully interpret the client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Management of updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs.
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality to ensure we are being strategically and creatively brilliant.
- Delegate to and manage Account Executives, while overseeing and ensuring their work is to standard before sharing either externally or internally.
You must have understanding of how an agency works with experience of managing corporate clients across a variety of sectors.Experience of managing corporate clients across a variety of sectors.
Working in an excellent working environment