International Reward Manager - 6 month FTC
Oakleaf are working with a global media firm on a brand new 6 month FTC role. This role is to start asap!
This role will be responsible for providing the full spectrum of compensation functional service, leading the implementation and administration of these in APAC, EMEA & LATAM. You will work with the Head of International Rewards based in London.
- Partner with the Head of International Rewards in developing rewards strategies, representing the businesses needs and driving the implementation of appropriate solutions
- Conduct market pricing/benchmarking for compensation, incentive plans etc
- Develop relationships with HR, partnering proactively to develop solutions to compensation issues specific to markets, geographies, and job families
- Perform ad hoc projects/initiatives as assigned.
The successful candidate will have
- Work experience in a fast-paced multinational business environment
- International experience in compensation policies and processes
- Experience in a fast-growth or technology company
- Knowledge of relevant market practices and international law governing salary and benefits
- Proven process and project management skills
- Proactive communication and ability to quickly gain credibility