HR Business Partner (Employee Relations Lead)
This new role as Employee Relations Business Partner, reporting to the HR Director, offers the opportunity to shape how employee relations is handled across UK operations in this fast-paced FMCG organisation.
Working with a wide range of stakeholders you will drive through a step-change in the organisation to ensure a fair, modern, compliant, and consistent approach to all employee relations issues. As an HR professional you will work with the HR teams to promote ER strategies, develop managerial capability and implementation of policies and practices.
In addition to your HR pedigree and employee relation background, to be successful in this transformational role you will need:
- To enjoy working in a fast-paced operation with complex stakeholder management.
- To demonstrate experience of leading a similar HR transformation programme and driving through change
- You must know what ‘good looks like’ and be able drive this through engagement across the business
- To be resilient, demonstrate first-class communication skills right across the organisation.
- The ability to dig deep and investigate where things aren’t working well and find the appropriate solution!
There will be the opportunities to lead on further transformation and organisational change.
In addition to the basic salary the package includes an attractive car allowance, bonus and other benefits.
This role could suit previous experience of setting up an HR shared service function.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please send you cv now!