Interim HR Change Manager
Our client is embarking on a wholesale transformation of its Wirral Business under a Service Transition Plan. This involves technology, process and culture change. We are therefore seeking an experienced Interim HR Change Manager to support the programme delivery, managing all of the people impacts of the transition.
An established Financial Services business based on the Wirral with an ambitious modernisation programme planned for the year ahead.
Full details will be provided upon successful application.
· As Interim HR Change Manager you will support Organisational restructuring, with the attendant assessments, hiring and reductions to get the right people in the right roles
· Deliver skill uplifts - particularly around leadership & management training, customer service training, and engaging L&D and operational line management across new ways of working to new platforms and processes
· Enabling performance management, particularly guiding management in appraisal, setting objectives, personal development plans and having the right conversations real time every time
· Provide support across a range of operational and strategic HR activities.
· Provide support in implementing well-being and engagement initiatives
What are we looking for:
· Proven experience as a HR Generalist. You will be innovative and confident to push your own ideas and opinions to support the transformation change.
· As Interim HR Change Manager you will have experience of delivering a wide range of strategic HR initiatives and Excellent change management experience, including reorganisations, and managing all stages of workforce changes e.g. resourcing plans, headcount reductions, creating voluntary schemes and redundancies
· Influence outcomes through effective reasoning, persuasion and diplomacy.
· Working knowledge of employment law and keeping up-to-date with changes in legislation
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships at all levels within the organisation, building effective relationships needed to deliver your objectives.
· Effective planning and project delivery skills.
· Solid organisational and structured approach, including attention to detail and multitasking
· Flexible approach with the ability to accommodate an ever-changing working environment and conflicting demands in a positive manner
· Goal focused and pragmatic, with an agile approach to delivery ensuring multiple stakeholders are brought along the journey
This is a key interim hire, working very closely with me as part of a tight project team
Part Time - 3 or 4 days per week for an initial contract period of 9 months. The requirement will likely reduce to approximately 1 - 2 days per week thereafter in order to see the programme through to completion.
FTC 50,000 - 60,000 or equivalent day rate.