Technical Training Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A great opportunity for a growing manufacturing business based in North Yorkshire.
As a Technical Training Manager you will be responsible for the technical training on the shop floor.
A growing manufacturing business.
- Manage the skills matrix ensuring all shop floor training is logged and managed.
- Ensure all staff have the relevant technical training in order to perform there role.
- Manage training records to ensure all training is documented and available for audit, compliance and development purposes
- Working with the senior leadership team in order to deliver and manage technical training in line with the business objectives.
- Lead and manage the apprenticeship program working with third parties.
- Working with the HR team in developing the company induction program.
- Work closely with Health & Safety function to ensure all training is compliant and in line with H&S regulations.
- Have previously worked in a Technical Training role in a manufacturing environment.
- Have the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships.
- Have previously worked closely with HR, quality and H&S.
- Have previously coached management.
- Competitive Salary