Interim Resource Analyst - Workforce Planning
Interim Resourcing Analyst - Workforce Planning - London - Banking - 6 months - £350-£485 per day - Immediate
Your new company
International Bank with offices in London
Your new role
- Acting as a business partner and consultant to hiring managers and senior leaders.
- Management of the resourcing schedule and coordination with HR in assessing job requirements, understanding budgets/bill rates/salary targets.
- Ensuring proper tracking of resources to allow understanding of diversity alongside other metrics
- Ensure all conversion timelines are met
- Employment and Immigration Law knowledge
What you'll need to succeed
You will have worked in a Resource Analyst and or Workforce Management role for a similar complex matrix organisation ideally within Financial Services.
You will have Business Partnering experience and understanding of both employment and immigration law.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.