Customer Service Advisor
You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager in delivering a range of campaigns and activities to continually drive growth in customer satisfaction and experience.
My client is a private medical company that specialises in providing screening and diagnostic services.
- Customer service; answering the phone, replying to emails, chats, assisting customers and partner specialists with enquiries.
- Fulfilling shipment orders and liaising with supply chain partners to process orders.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Produce high-quality documents, standard operating procedures, reports and presentations.
- Organising board meetings, events, preparing agendas and minutes.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate and corresponding on behalf of the department managers and executive director.
- Able to work extra hours and on weekends, when necessary.
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and standard operating procedures.
- Provide assistance and support in other departments, when necessary.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Must have experience in Live Chat.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written, organisational and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages, primarily word, excel and powerpoint.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bonus Schemes
- Working from home initiative
- Career progression