HR Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a HR Business Partner position which requires somebody to be hands on, very operational and comfortable working standalone. A generalist position looking after all aspects of HR.
Michael Page are supporting a leading financial services/professional services organisation based in Leicester with the appointment of a HR Business Partner to join a highly successful and exciting organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on all processes and procedures
- Delivering the HR strategy
- Reviewing and improving HR policies and procedures
- Responsible for all recruitment
- Point of contact for all ER related issues and supporting managers
- Supporting internal stakeholders with employee engagement, retention and development
- Overseeing the relationship with Payroll and Pensions providers
- Ensure all HR administration tasks are completed
A forward thinking, bright HR professional with an excellent attitude and resilience to take on any HR responsibilities.
You will ideally have CIPD Level 5/7 or the equivalent. Experience within the financial industry would be preferable and you should be confident with your HR knowledge and happy working autonomously.
The business has got a fantastic reputation and has a great flexible working culture. The salary is flexible dependant on experience and gravitas. Good company benefits and lovely organisation overall.