1 day left
- Full Time
Payroll & Pensions Administrator £30k to £35k +package - City
- A leading Insurance Brokers based in the City require an experienced Payroll & Pensions Administrator to join their expanding team.
- Reporting into their Head of Payroll you will be responsible for 7 client payrolls and be their main point of contact.
The role is as follows:
- Be the subject matter expert for all payroll and pensions queries for your own client portfolio.
- Administer and process all monthly group payrolls: 7 in total.
- Administer pension files to pension providers.
- Maintain and administer the monthly BACS and payslip process.
- Data collection and processing support of P11D's.
- Supply data to Finance and stakeholders such as BACS reconciliations and journals/reports.
- Support in the implementation of new clients payrolls as and when required.
- Assist employees on PAYE tax/NI issues/student loans etc.
- Liaise with HMRC.
In addition to the above:
- Must have relevant payroll and pensions experience.
- Must have high levels of attention to detail and take pride in their work.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator internal/external.
- Must have intermediate Excel
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly