Internal Sales Representative
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a remote working role but you will need to be available to work in the Uxbridge office once government rules allow.
A reputable Service Provider.
- Closing sales and achieving sales KPI targets
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and qualification of sales leads
- Understanding customer's needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customer's questions and sending additional information via email
- Identification of opportunities within our customer delivery schedule
- Adopting a proactive approach aligned to strategic marketing campaigns
- Engagement with accounts
- Keeping up to date with product and service information.
- Creating and maintaining accurate data within Salesforce
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Keeping informed about competing products and services
- Project managing a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Researching and qualifying new leads
* Tenacious approach towards the achievement of KPI's
* Self- Motivated with Strong listening and sales skills.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass KPI targets
* SALESFORCE experience
A permanent opportunity with a competitive benefits package.