3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading financial services company in Nottingham, is looking for an Operations Leader ideally with a financial services / pensions background. You'll join on a permanent basis, in their offices on the outskirts of Nottingham City Centre (post Covid)
Our client, is a fast paced and forward thinking company, who are experiencing high growth and still have so much more potential. They are a really exciting employer to be a part of at the moment, everyone you deal with here speaks with true passion and commitment.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, we are seeking an experienced Operations Manager who will have responsibility for servicing both employers and payroll bureaus. The successful candidate will lead 2 Team Leaders and should be flexible and adept at managing Front Office Contact Support and Back Office administration.
- You'll ensure your teams are consistently achieving operational goals and KIP's
- Resource and workforce planning
- Coach and develop team leaders
- Oversee quality of service
- Probation and performance reviews
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Actively promote the organisations core values, ethics and culture
- Ensure the organisation fulfils its legal obligations and within industry regulations
We are looking for a forward thinking candidate who embraces change. You'll be a fantastic communicator, who forms great relationships with their team, as well as stakeholders at all levels.
* Pensions Contact Centre Management/Back Office Administration experience
* Automatic Enrolment experience
* Experience managing at least 15 staff directly or one level removed
* Ability and experience in the management, development & motivation of staff and Team Leaders
* Experience of owning business change initiatives to drive performance improvement
* An understanding of the regulatory requirements for Auto Enrolment Master Trusts
35 hour working week
Excellent benefits package