Resourcing & Talent Manager
Resourcing and Talent Manager
Your new company
My client, a highly successful, global construction engineering business have an exciting opportunity in a newly created position of Resourcing and Talent Manager to join their HR team. The role will focus on internal talent development and external resourcing strategy and delivery for the UK operation. Their head office is located in Staffordshire but the role offers a high degree of home working flexibility with the need to attend the head office around 1 day per week, post Covid-19.
Your new role
Reporting to the General Manager of Human Resources, the Resourcing & Talent Manager provides leadership and effective implementation of the resourcing agenda underpinned by their culture of inclusion and positive employee experience.
Major Job Functions:
- Create and execute a resourcing strategy to support UKI business needs. Ensuring there is an effective pipeline of candidates (both internal and external) to meet current and future business needs.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for both internal and external candidates. Create clear internal career pathways for employees ensuring that vacancies are easy to find, apply for and a positive internal candidate experience is established.
- Bring to life the employer brand (in partnership with the marketing team) that portrays the company values, inclusive culture, employee and candidate experience. Build an Employee Value Proposition.
- Anticipate changes in the external market to drive creative, best practice and industry leading solutions, including developing and implementing optimum talent sourcing channels for all hiring, including digital channels, their employee referral programme, preferred agency / partners and outsourced processes.
- Through collaboration with the HRBPs and business leaders identify future skill requirements needed for business critical roles to ensure robust talent management strategies are in place.
- Manage the Preferred Suppliers for Recruitment to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided
- Close collaboration with the global HR team and UK HR team to ensure global programmes including annual and mid-year performance reviews, succession planning and talent calibration are executed successfully.
- Manage a budget to ensure the function is both highly effective and efficient.
- Delivering a fresh perspective to recruitment to ensure they attract diverse applicants for exciting career opportunities across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you will have experience in the attraction of STEM candidates, any sectors will be considered alongside experience working on an inclusion strategy.
You will have worked with early career pipelines and have experience working with schools/colleges to identify, inspire and hire candidates for the future to enable my client to grow their own key talent.
Previous experience devising an employer value proposition and raising the profile of the organisation to become an employer of choice is a critical focus areas for the position.
As Resourcing and Talent Manager you will demonstrate thought leadership, posses strong people leadership skills and be adept with the handling data and analytics. You will have the ability to manage multiple timelines and projects, influencing multiple stakeholders to drive successful outcomes across the organisation and have the ability to be both strategic and tactical.
Good business partnering skills, including proficiency in prioritising critical client issues and managing workflow
Knowledge is also a requisite for the position.
Good working knowledge of Workday HRIS would be a distinct advantage alongside strong knowledge of employment legislation specifically in relation to resourcing.
What you'll get in return
The role attracts a salary of c£50,000-£60,000 DOE plus a 10% Bonus, private medical, generous pension scheme and the option to work 4 days per week from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.