Customer Service Associate
2 days left
- Full Time
The Successful Customer Service Associate will be joining a small Team. The team is multi-skilled and single tier and works together in an empowered and supportive manner in line with UK Logistics values. The team is an integral part of UK Logistics and works closely with other teams on site and with other functions including Finance, Sales and Marketing
Our client, based in Crewe. Is a leading international tobacco company within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Industry. With operations in more than 120 countries, looking for a Customer Service Associate to join their small, growing team.
The Customer Service Associate's Key responsibilities include:
- Handle all customer queries via telephone, EDI, email and vendor portal,You will also agree trade returns collection requests and liaise with carriers and Logistics
- Ensure that the correct stock is allocated to orders- You will adjust orders where necessary in relation to any restrictions imposed by Credit Management and/or warehouse/transport capacity issues
- Manage billing of UK domestic customer orders and you will record such enquiries and monitor diverted issues to resolution and completion whilst building solid customer relationships.
- Calculate, raise and input stock-related credit and debit entries and produce SRTs for other adjustments.
The Successful Customer Service Associate will have/ be:
- Experience or aptitude for working directly with customers at all levels and deliver high levels of customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP are highly desirable
- Confident and accurate numerical, written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, prioritising and handling multiple tasks, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Flexible 'can do' attitude and ability to work successfully in a close team environment
- Effective administration skills
12 month temporary contract + upto 30K salary + Great Company