Health Roster Facilitator
5 days left
- Full Time
Health Care Facilitator
Your new role
You will work under the supervision and direction of the Head of Healthroster to ensure and enable the delivery and effective utilisation of the Health Roster system. You will contribute to all aspects of the Health Roster Team using planning, monitoring and reporting processes. You will be an expert user of the system and prepare and deliver training to all levels of Trust staff. You will provide support and advice in all aspects of the system.
You will support the clinical and non-clinical teams to ensure the most efficient use of the system. You will provide assistance and guidance to all staff using the Health Roster system to ensure the system is utilised to deliver fair, safe and efficient rotas. You are responsible for assisting staff to collect and analyse highly complex data including shift patterns and hours in order to develop, test, deploy and support end user requirements. post holder will be required to appreciate that staff may be required to change working practices in order that benefits may be realised. You will demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills, and will work in a polite and courteous manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of Healthroster (Allocate software) to include the following:
- Template set up
- New starters/add posts
- Grade mapping
- Reference data management
- Establishment setting
- New roster set up
- Adjusting shifts/locking down
- Training staff and query solving
- Knowledge of V11
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work independently and organise own workload
- Knowledge of Bank-staff/Temp staffing an advantage
- Understanding of Agenda for Change rules and acute trust working practices
- Understanding of COVID absences reasons and set up.
- Excellent IT literacy and Microsoft
- Ability to manipulate and run reports.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Health Roster Facilitator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly