Business Graduate supporting HR
Business Graduate supporting HR - Worcester Up to £26,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a successful organisation which has experienced fantastic growth over recent years. A new role has been created within the HR team for a commercially astute business graduate with a couple of years experience to build on and an interest in HR. You will need to enjoy analysing data and metrics as well as be a good project manager with the organisational skills to match. This is a challenging role for a self-starter with excellent relationship building skills, strong attention to detail and someone who wants to make a difference in their role.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the production of HR assets, presentations, proposals and supporting data insights in support of the People strategy.
- Coordinating team activities including organising team meetings, project oversight and providing other admin assistance to the HR team when required.
- Working with the team support the continuous improvement of HR processes including HR document management.
- Providing the additional data analytics and insights required to support projects.
- Providing HR metrics and data insights to the wider HR Team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all pre-employment checks are completed in good time.
To be a success in this role you will be:
- Degree educated in a suitable business-related subject accompanied by two years post degree experience gained in a commercial and fast paced environment
- Well organised and able to deliver projects on time and on budget
- First class administration skills and attention to detail
- Analytical, able to problem solve and use initiative to suggest process improvements
Salary: up to £26,000 + Excellent Benefits. Based in Worcester but there may be travel to other sites as and when necessary.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific questions please call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH200).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.