ER Specialist - senior manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a global financial services firm, are looking for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
This ER Specialist plays a pivotal role in coaching, advising and supporting line managers in delivering the appropriate responses to the full range of employee relations and change assignments, including but not limited to: disciplinaries; capabilities; grievances; absence management; flexible working; mediation; culture change; TUPE acquisitions and disposals; restructures and process reviews.
It will be this individual's responsibility to make commercially led decisions and inform various managers and heads of departments on the best action to take on ER cases and the potential implications for the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise business managers and HR on a day to day basis
- End to end case management, managing risk whilst maximising business results
- Assist with project management of M&A activity or reorganisation exercises as required, including any related redundancy exercises
- Continuously mentor and coach more junior members of the team on employee relations case work
- Accurately interpret changes in legislation and codes of practice
- Develop effective and credible relationships with colleagues and clients
- Use ER metrics and gather insights to determine trends and develop proactive strategies to reduce risk within the business
- Interface with other Centre of Excellence (COE) teams such as Talent Management, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Analytics and Reporting, as appropriate
Candidates suitable for this opportunity will:
- Excellent technical employee relations and employment law knowledge gained through employee relations
- Proven commercial approach with a good understanding of business needs
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders and different perspectives
- Have experience of working in a matrix corporate environment
If you are interested please apply now. You must be available within 4 weeks. Comfortable with travel - offices in London and Surrey.
Apply for ER Specialist - senior manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly