HR & Payroll Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
HR & Payroll Assistant required - IMMEDIATE START. Based in London, you will work alongside the HR Manager to provide support across the UK & Ireland business.
Knowledge of payroll & excel is essential.
You will be working for a luxury skincare retail brand in London.
As HR & Payroll Assistant for this luxury skincare retail company based in London, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests, company handbooks, leaver letters and holiday payments.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with GDPR.
- Deal with recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met, administration and recruitment activities including adverts, shortlisting, interviews and offers
- Process all administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics
- Supporting all disciplinaries, grievances and all aspects of employee relations
- Ensuring that HR is fully compliant with GDPR /Right to work
- Prepare (as required) monthly payroll. Preparation of payroll input forms to send to payroll provider
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries
- Checking the payroll once received back from the payroll provider
- Respond to any payslip/payroll related queries from employees.
The successful HR & Payroll Assistant for this luxury skincare retail brand will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous working knowledge of payroll is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- Process driven
- Effective interpersonal/management skills
- Strong team working skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels both oral and written
- Professional and confidential, able to deal sensitively and diplomatically with all types, at all levels
- Good standard of formal education (A level preferred)
- CIPD or equivalent HR qualification desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR & Payroll Assistant to join a family run business based in London.
Hours of work:
- Mon-Thurs 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Fri 9.00am - 4.00pm
20 days annual leave + bank holiday