Contract Resource Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Contractor Resource Manager
Your new company
This role is working for one of Swindon's largest, most reputable employers. It is fully remote working but you are expected to visit the Head Office once or twice every other week, so you must live within a reasonable commute. You will be specialising in roles such as Engineers, Procurement Specialists, Project Managers and various other positions.
Your new role
You will be a key part of a successful project team and will be supporting the recruitment and procurement of contractors, ensuring that the resource level is always achieved, to meet the organisation's needs. You will do this by day-to-day management of contractors and suppliers. This role will be the main point of contact for Recruitment, for all internal and external parties, with line management responsibilities for a Contract Support Coordinator.
You will be responsible for:
Tenders and Contracts
- Manging the invitation and tender process for PSL
- Revising and reviewing current resource suppliers
- Ensuring that all PSL contracts are adhered to i.e. invoicing process, onboarding, cost and contractual obligations
- Heading up Recruitment legislation i.e. GDPR, AWR, European Labour Force & IR35
Stakeholder and Supplier Management
- Meeting with external recruitment suppliers to deliver clear and concise instruction on recruitment expectations and job descriptions
- Managing internal stakeholders' expectations of contractors, in regards to experience, time, budget, market conditions etc.
- Reporting and reconciling contractor resource spend against budget across multiple projects and departments
- Managing the recruitment life cycle
- Ensuring that all compliance and policies are maintained by internal and external parties
- Conducting interviews and delivering the organisations expectations and values
- Developing a proactive recruitment strategy plan considering project timelines, deadlines and peaks
- Creating a Resource Plan for projects and advising on headcount and skill sets
What you'll need to succeed
This is a great role for someone who has experience working for an organisation that that has niche requirements in their recruitment and who hire a vast number of contractors, for example Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Engineering etc.
- Previous experience within an RPO or In-House Recruitment environment
- Extensive internal and stakeholder management, ideally nationally / internationally
- Previous experience of managing a small Recruitment Resourcing team
- Proven track record of recruiting and onboarding many contractors in a short time frames
- Proven knowledge and experience of Recruitment Agency supplier management
- Experience in PSL negations
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Contract Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly