Payroll & Benefits Advisor
Annapurna recruitment is recruiting a Payroll and Benefits Advisor to join a Global FMCG organisation on a permanent basis. Offices based in London but remote working until further notice.
As the Payroll and Benefits Advisor your duties will include:
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive guidance notes on all Payroll related procedures
- Production and maintenance of bespoke payroll reports for CFO & UK HR Director
- Act as the main point of contact for all internal payroll and benefits related queries
- Manage the end to end pay review/ salary realignment process
- Support Finance in the management of the Bonus programme
- Ensure monthly pensions submissions and government deductions are carried out in accordance with the legislation in each legal entity
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a business that values it's people while also growing within the role and business.
This is an exciting time to be part of an excellent organisation that is growing while also having an established global footpront. Salary is competitve + Benefits.
Please contact Adam Purchase - email@example.com