Part-Time HR Officer
Our client is looking for an experienced HR officer to join them on a part-time basis at their head office in Reading. You will be working 20-25 hours per week.
Based in Reading (with parking), our client is a UK leader in outsourced healthcare. They have several contracts with the NHS and have seen an expansion recently to assist with the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent testing sites. You would be joining a hard working team of 5 in HR, plus 2 recruitment administrators.
The HR Officer will be responsible for:
- Updating compliance on the HR systems
- Sickness and absence monitoring
- Daily reporting on HR systems
- Leading disciplinary/ grievance meetings
- Spotting patterns of absence and arranging welfare meetings with employees and line managers
- Supporting the Head of HR with any administration tasks
- Supervising & assisting the HR Administrators
The HR Officer will:
- Have 5+ years experience working at an HR Officer/ Advisor level
- Be looking for a part-time role
- Ideally have CIPD qualifications
- Want to join a hard-working team
- Have a positive approach and eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of HR systems
A competitive salary, great company benefits, free parking and flexible part-time hours.