HR Advisor | 12 Month FTC | Oldham | £26,000
Your new company
Large inclusive community based organisation in Oldham are seeking to appoint an experienced HR professional to cover a period of Maternity Leave for !2 months
Your new role
As a HR Advisor you'll provide comprehensive operational support to the organisation with policy and recruitment advice and guidance. You'll support the full employee lifecycle guiding, supporting and upskilling managers on HR policy and procedures with a specific focus on recruitment process improvement and development and assist with development of Equality & Diversity and Wellbeing initiatives.
You will be the first point of contact for HR queries and support working collaboratively within the small, friendly HR Team
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Experience within a HR advisory roleAbsence Management & Policy Advice ExperienceProactive & Service Focused ApproachExperience of Managing Recruitment Process
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Experience of HR policy and project development
- Be highly organised
- Excellent IT & System skills
What you'll get in return
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Flexible working options available.
Open & collaborative Team working culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.