3 x HR Advisor 12 months contracts
We have an excellent opportunities of HR Advisors for a fantastic organisation in Dorset initial 12 months.
Were seeking 3 x HR Advisors to join a busy team supporting a national organisation during a time of change and transformation.
The HR Advisors will provide a comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees, and volunteers across all aspects of employer relations case work.
As a People Adviser, you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Providing coaching support, guidance, and employee relations solutions to our managers
- Be an expert, operating alongside senior leaders to ensure casework is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Manage a varied mix of disciplinary, grievance, capability, and absence cases; ensuring advice is in line with organisational policies and procedures as well as a range of HR projects
We are seeking experienced HR Advisors with solid employer relations case work experience
A proactive approach and be able to handle sensitive or confidential information thoughtfully.
- To be tenacious and confident in your HR and legal knowledge
- Be resilient and be able to hold your own in challenging conversations.
- Have experience of managing change activities and restructures.
- Hold a Level 7 CIPD (level 5 minimum with experience)
- Experience in reward practice, including job evaluation systems such as HERA.
These are 12 months fixed term contracts and hoping for candidates to start asap therefore short notice or immediately available an advantage
Role will be based from home in the short / medium term but returning to some office working in Poole, Dorset .
- Salary £30,978 - £36,445 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.