Leadership Development Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
To start Feb 2021
Oakleaf Partnership are partnering with a highly successful global engineering business, who have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Leadership Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As Leadership Development Manager, you'll be dedicated to supporting the best talent across a business that puts people at the core of its strategy. Reporting to the VP of HR as a standalone role within the CoE, you'll set and implement the strategy for Leadership Development across the business, creating and delivering various development programmes and training, and acting as coach and mentor for management teams.
With a great track record of promoting from within, this business is built on strong core values where high levels of integrity, passion for the job is paramount. As Leadership Development Manager you'll be a champion of these values, whilst bringing your own strong desire to succeed, outstanding communication and influencing skills and proven track record of success in a similar Leadership Development specialist role.
To be considered you will also need:
- To be qualified to CIPD with strong all round L&D experience, including design and delivery.
- A proven track record in delivering management development strategies in a fast paced environment, ideally within engineering or a similar multi-site global organisation.
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent leadership skills, a high degree of personal credibility and strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work equally well on your own initiative and within a team
Apply for Leadership Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly