HR Relationship Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
About the role
Our commercial client requires a strong HR Relationship Manager to strengthen their team and support the business as it continues it's ambitious growth plans. Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
They are looking for a bright and proactive individual with proven succession and workforce planning skills. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the leadership teams to drive sustainable business growth through their people and resources.
Homebased (Currently) Surrey & W. Berkshire thereafter & Homebased
£45,000 - £48,000 + company car/allowance (£550 per month) + excellent benefits
What you'll do
- You'll be responsible for implementing a robust programme of succession and workforce planning.
- You'll help identify high performing and high potential individuals at all levels and make sure proactive plans are in place to support their development.
- In collaboration with our People Development and Attraction Teams, you'll identify and address skills gaps.
- As well as supporting behavioural and cultural change, you'll help the business to maximise the capability of our people and identify opportunities to increase engagement.
- You will support cyclical activities such as the annual pay and bonus, objective setting and performance improvement interventions.
- You will develop and embed competency frameworks for defined teams across the organisation.
- You will lead on projects across two of our largest business lines, ensuring buy in and delivery into the business.
- You will maintain positive and strategic relationships with General Managers and their direct reports.
- Deliver effective HR solutions that are understood and deliver the best possible outcome for business challenges.
- Within the HR team, you will work collaboratively with the HR Strategy, Organisational Development and Employee Relations teams, as well as centres of excellence to deliver the right people solutions for the business.
What you'll need
- A Chartered Membership of the CIPD (or working towards it) as well as evidence of continuous professional development.
- A background in workforce and succession planning within a large matrix organisation.
- A good understanding of talent mapping and employee engagement.
- An experienced project manager who can deliver multiple strategic and high-profile initiatives.
- Have a proven track record of advising and supporting senior stakeholders in an operational environment on confidential and challenging issues.
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to spot future challenges and take appropriate action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to influence decisions.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to plan strategically in the medium and long-term with the ability to deliver strong results to demanding deadlines.
- Above all, you'll need to be 'a doer'.
Benefits you will receive with this role
- Salary £45,000 - £48,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance (£550.00 per month)
- Option to join the organisation Pension Scheme
- Access to the organisations Rewards, Benefit & Discounts
- 25 days annual leave + Statutory Bank Holidays
- Medical Cover
- Flexibility to working locations (based on business requirements)
Apply for HR Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly