Recruitment Manager - UK based
3 days left
- Full Time
Working for a leading Private Equity business as a Recruitment Manager it is essential you have a full understanding of Private Equity business.
Managing talent pools and candidate attraction at Executive/C Suite level.
A well established, leading private equity business.
- Managing, maintaining, and expanding our network of candidates at Executive/C Suite level
- Being the first contact for candidate requirements within the investment portfolio
- Initial interactions/screening with new candidates prior to interview stage
- Organising regular 1:1 candidate meetings across the UK wide offices
- Organising regular dinners, larger events and communications with the network across UK offices
- Liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Have previously worked in a recruitment/talent management role with candidates at Executive/C Suite level - ESSENTIAL
- Have a full working understanding of Private Equity business. - ESSENTIAL
- Is extremely organised with the ability to manage new and existing candidates relationships effectively
- Senior stakeholder management
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000k per annum
- UK Based
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent benefits