HR Assistant- 13 Month FTC
This small, specialist Law firm are looking for an HR Assistant to work as a member of the HR team providing an efficient and effective HR service to the business. To provide support to the HR team on a range of HR matters.
- To assist with ad hoc requests for information from members of the firm relating to HR issues eg policies and procedures, terms and conditions of service etc.
- To administer the appraisal process. This includes preparing the annual timetable, arranging appraisal meetings and input meetings, collating paperwork required from appraisees, inputters, appraisers, heads of business functions
- Responsibility for the administration of the firm's pension arrangements and monthly compliance checks.
- To assist the Director of HR and HR Manager with due diligence for the annual salary review.
- To assist the HR team with the administrative aspects relating to the firm's people insurance policies
- To assist the Director of HR and HR Manager with projects or initiatives as appropriate.
- To assist with recruitment activity as appropriate eg co-ordinating interviews, liaison with agencies, assisting with the preparation of job descriptions
They are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience, ideally from a similar sized professional services firm. You must be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels, and work autonomously but also successfully as part of a small HR team.