HR Business Partner (up to 12 months FTC)
Your new company
An international, matrix organisation is seeking to appoint a seasoned HR Business Partner to work strategically with the business. This position, based in Ipswich, plays an essential role in partnering with business leaders to support the business strategy and growth through the successful delivery of the HR agenda.
Your new role
The HR Business Partner will partner with some high profile areas of the business, supporting a significant number of employees globally. This role will involve working closely with the HR Centres of Expertise and the HR Global Services to manage employee relations, HR operations, organisational effectiveness, performance management, talent development and total rewards whilst ensuring seamless delivery to the client. The role encourages the identification of HR best practices and on-going process improvement across GB whilst linking in with Global HR counterparts on a regular basis, particularly Talent Advisory.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelors degree in HR or related area would be an advantage
- MCIPD or studying towards this or an equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- A proven track record as a business partner providing a commercially focused, pragmatic and added value HR partnering service to senior management, preferably within a professional services environment that has undergone change
- Prior experience of working as a HRBP within a professional or financial services organisation would be an advantage
- Strong evidence of partnering with senior business leaders on employee relation issues and effectively influencing them is essential
- Experience of managing restructure projects and change management initiatives would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and operate well in a team
- Understanding and experience of operating in an international matrix environment
- Experience of working with COEs and Shared Services
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals. Equal Opportunity Employer. Flexible working and the option for hybrid office/home working.
Apply for HR Business Partner (up to 12 months FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly