Early Careers Development Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We're working with a global, well established and renowned investment management firm on a superb opportunity for a Early Careers Development Specialist.
This role will manage the grad and apprentice cohort globally with a sway to Technology, contributing to the ongoing development and delivery of the Early Careers Programmes.
- Accountable for managing online communities
- Manage engagement opportunities - thinking of relevant content, stories, market info, organising social events (virtually) to bring the cohort together
- Manage Early Career Council and provide comms to wider business
- Learning & development curriculum support
- Project Support - wellbeing & market reviews
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, pragmatic and solutions-oriented
- Commercial - business focused
- Project management, organisational and analytical skills
- Detail-orientated and efficient
- Excellent relationship-building and creative communication skills
- Experience operating within a multi matrix environment is preferred
- Experience within financial services and/or fintech is preferred
Candidates must be available within short notice. This is a 6 month fixed term contract with possible potential for extension.
Apply for Early Careers Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly